Imagine Concepts Limited (iConcepts) is currently seeking to fill the role of Head, Mobile Marketing for its B2B Business Division. This role will be responsible for overseeing all business activities with a strong focus on driving sales and creating innovative strategies that will build the business’s brand and increase its bottom line. The Head, Mobile Marketing is a ground-breaking leader with creative, strategic, and financial acumen coupled with strong business intellect necessary for taking the division to the next level.
- Leadership/Supervisory Role: Oversee and be accountable for all activities and performance of the business division from conceptualization of a business plan to its successful implementation. He/She oversees, motivates and promotes professional development of the cross-functional team (Business Development, Sales, Project Execution, Client management, Brand & Communications team).
- Collaboration & Relationships Management: The Head, Mobile Marketing Business is also tasked with establishing meaningful business relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and execute best in class mobile strategies and programs for each brand in the portfolio. Facilitate the execution of mobile roadmaps, ensuring alignment with the overall customer onboarding, growth, and loyalty model in coordination with the rest of the mobile marketing team.
- Mode of Operation: Establish the costing/pricing and commercial model to be adopted in the business division. Overlooks and is in charge of the budgeting and profitability of the business.
- Business Strategy & Revenue Growth: Play the leading role in formulating and implementing measurable strategies that target segments promptly, drives the business revenue goals and achieves the revenue and profitability targets.
- Brand & Awareness Building: He/She is responsible for the continuous development of the business’s unique and compelling voice, which also aids in building awareness, uniqueness, relevance, esteem, and reputation, within the target segment through online and offline initiatives. He ensures that the business’ brand is strong and consistent in all marketing strategies and tactics.
- Talent Development and Management: Plays a mentorship role to all department personnel, overseeing the execution of their duties and ensuring constant growth in their professional skills. In line with the corporate objective, the role involves the creation of the business vision and ensuring those values are adopted among all marketing teams, which results in the formation of the business working culture.
- Research, Analysis & Innovation: He/She also conducts research such as market trends, competitor analysis etc. Understand new and emerging technologies and how brands can utilize these technologies to help grow their businesses.
Requirements (Qualifications & Experience):
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of verifiable experience in delivering mobile/digital solutions and campaigns for brands with a strong focus on the FMCG sector.
- The ideal candidate must have functioned as a business leader in a highly competitive environment.
- Outstanding project management skills with proven experience managing end-to-end projects including managing budget, timelines/milestones, multiple partners, and deliverables.
- A masters degree such as an MBA is an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Communication Skills: He/She must possess great oral, written communication and presentation skills with experience in public speaking.
- Analytical Skills: The candidate must demonstrate a keen understanding of market dynamics and an ability to translate them into actionable strategies and programs that aid in the achievement of the business’s overall objectives.
- Interpersonal Skills: He/She must be self-motivated and inspire the same in others. Must have a positive can-do attitude, excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership/People Skills: He/She must be a great visionary business leader, supervisor, and mentor, having an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional team towards a unified direction with a common vision. He/She will have a natural ability to develop effective relationships internally within the business as well as externally.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV with subject: “Head, Mobile Marketing Business” firstname.lastname@example.org